We all recognise the importance of making sure your clients’ claims are settled quickly, fairly and with the minimum of disruption to their business or personal lives.
To help Members with claims settlements, interpretation of wordings or support where it may be required, Compass has partnered with CEC Claims to provide assistance whenever you or your clients need it.
CEC Claims is a well-known and long-established claims consultancy and now serves Insurance Brokers across the commercial and personal lines sector with Claims Assistance provided across all classes of claim. The service has no exclusions or qualifying criteria and CEC can deliver support for all policyholders.
Compass Members automatically benefit from the CEC Associate Membership level of support. There is no charge for this technical service which includes:
- Support on existing claims where you might have concerns
- Review of declined claims where you think a second opinion might ensure fair treatment
- Guidance with claims that might affect a renewal
- Advice on sums insured, indemnity periods or valuations
- Assistance with other technical issues such as warranties or endorsements
- Support from a dedicated Strategic Account Manager
- Access to your own designated Chartered Loss Adjuster
- Access to CEC Market Insight material
- Delivery of Market and Product Training
- Access to the CEC Secure Claims Portal
Compass Broker Networks has also secured exclusive discounts for Members on the wider CEC product range. The tiered service levels provide access to an independent Chartered Loss Adjusting Network and with Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum products available, clients have flexibility but also certainty regarding the cost of obtaining claims support.