Introducing your new dedicated Compliance Podcast
We know how vital compliance support is in helping your business meet its regulatory requirements. However, from your feedback, we appreciate you are often pushed for time. That’s why every quarter we’re going to be sending you our brand-new Compliance Cast – an audio update with all the regulatory essentials you need to know about.
You can listen to the Compliance Cast at a time that suits you best, and we’ve even time-stamped the different sections, so if you want to go back and listen to a particular part you can do so with ease.
In the first edition of the Compliance Cast, we’re focusing on:
- Quick updates – 32 seconds
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – 53 seconds
- RegData to replace Gabriel – 2.29 minutes
- Fair Pricing Practices –4.07 minutes
- SM&CR – 7.07 minutes
- Travel Insurance – 8.40 minutes
- Adequate financial resources – 10.02 minutes
Find out more information on the stories discussed in the podcast by clicking on the links below:
- FCA to replace Gabriel with RegData
- FCA’s General Insurance Pricing Practices Report
- Extension of SM&CR implementation for solo regulated firms
- COVID-19 Travel Cancellations and Refunds Guidance
- How to assess adequate financial resources using the FCA framework
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to speak to your BDM.
We hope you enjoy the new podcast.