Ecclesiastical’s real estate insurance is designed to give your client security
Backed by over 130 years of experience, Ecclesiastical’s real estate insurance is financially secure, with an A- rating from Standard & Poor’s and an A rating from AM Best. Have you taken a look lately at how they could help your property clients?
From contemporary through to heritage
Ecclesiastical insure a variety of contemporary and commercial property risks as well as some of the nation’s most historically significant buildings. Their risk appetite is broad and they take a portfolio approach when considering Real Estate opportunities, writing mixed portfolios and individual risks for a range of property owners and managing agents.
With a choice of products and the flexibility to tailor policies, Ecclesiastical’s expert underwriters will work with you to provide your clients with the cover they need to protect their businesses.
- Ability to underwrite a wide range of risks from single properties to entire portfolios
- Access to experienced regional underwriters with autonomy to make decisions
- High levels of capacity with the ability to underwrite risks in excess of £100million
- Broad risk appetite with generous automatic limits for policy extensions
- One stop shop with underwriting, claims, survey and servicing all based in UK regional teams.
Supporting you and your clients
With a dedicated London Real Estate team plus experienced underwriters in their regional offices, Ecclesiastical’s expertise means they understand the challenges your clients face and are able to offer solutions and services to meet their demands.
From risk management through to their award winning claims service Ecclesiastical are keen to work closely with Compass members to look after you and your clients, helping you to build long-lasting and profitable relationships.
See what else Ecclesiastical can do for you and your real estate clients today by visiting the website or speak to your dedicated BDM.