Join Mind and Compass for a Working from Home and Your Wellbeing webinar
This Mental Health Awareness Week (18th to 22nd May), we will be joined by mental health charity Mind for an interactive webinar session.
On Wednesday 20th May from 10 to 11am we will cover the importance of looking after your mental wellbeing whilst navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
Led by training manager for Mind Hull & East Yorkshire, Lorraine Hamilton, the session will look to support you in these challenging and uncertain times, as we encounter change and move towards further new ways of working.
In this webinar, Lorraine will cover:
- Understanding mental wellbeing and its importance
- Exploring the Five Ways to Wellbeing and how to incorporate it into your daily life
- Tips and techniques which can support positive mental wellbeing
- Resilience and how to improve it
- Signposting to a variety of resources to support better mental wellbeing.
Spaces are strictly limited so registration is on a first come first served basis. Please note, this session will not be recorded.
To register your place, please email the Learning Network team on Learningnetwork@bravo-group.co.uk.